ZOOM Cloud Meetings
ZOOM Cloud Meetings review
Zoom is the video chatting app for everyone who wants to stay connected to others. The app is incredibly popular around the world and was downloaded over 100 million times from Google Play Store. It is free of charge and is available on almost all platforms, including Android mobile.
Features Users Appreciate in Zoom
The main feature of this app is the ability to call your friends, family, co-workers, and business partners for free. You can contact them using video or audio, and even exchange messages. The most popular functions of the app:
- Video meetings with a high quality of the picture;
- The simplicity of joining the meeting. If you have an invitation, contacts of the company, email, or phone number, you can do it in a few simple taps;
- You may send other users files and pictures while still talking;
- The ability to share screen may be vital for presentations or lectures;
- Multiple emoji that help you to express your feelings;
- No registration needed. The process of joining the meeting is extremely simple, and you don’t have to create your profile.
Blue and White Design
The design of Zoom is plain and maybe a little bit too simple for such a popular app. However, it is also comfortable to use, and does not distract you from the conversation. There are no vivid graphics in the background. The Blue and white color palette is somewhat soothing after several hours of work. You will quickly learn all the buttons you can tap and instruments you may use. The app is well-organized. It also runs smoothly, unlike many similar video chatting services.
Simplicity of Use
If you are a total newbie and have never used apps before, don’t worry. Zoom is a great app to start with. Each instrument is highlighted and signed. You will quickly learn where to go, which instrument to use, and how to invite other users to join you. The app is actually user-friendly and great for any age. It takes only a few minutes to learn how to share your screen with others and show graphs you made for the presentation.